The short journey


HOME ABOUT
Bonjour'!

Aisha / ying. Please behave on what you clicking for. What is in this blog are officially mine. Pardon my words. If you gonna search something, in below box!


Shout!




Notice! : Rude word are not allowed. Use nice word. Allah seek what you say :)


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Aichxying
:Ai takde insta
: aisharitsu@yahoo.com

Everything has changed :')
Saturday 15 March 2014 | 0 Diamond[s]
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/62179775/large.jpg 
 Everything has changed. Yes, absolutely EVERYTHING. Either things or people around me. My friends, family seem not look like before. They changed :'(  I miss to laugh as loud as I can until my stomach feel to explode. Hahah :') So many things change. 
No words can describe my feelings. No one can understand what I'm feel. I'm feeling lost. Empty. Confused. Alone. I'm broken.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Newer Post
Older Post